Distillation Process and Equipment Training Software
This training software, with skills test, makes a great animated study guide for the distillation process and equipment.
This course covers many distillation practices and related information in the industry.
The above picture is just a screen shot, click to see demo.
|Distillation Process Training Software|
The distillation process training program covers the various distillation practices including fractional distillation in explicit detail. The distillation process training program intricately covers vapor liquid equilibrium and covers topics like pressure temperature, phase diagram, constant pressure equilibrium, relative volatility, constant temperature equilibrium, Raoult’s Law, Mccabe-thiele method, etc. towards providing an in-depth understanding on the Distillation Process.
The primary focus on graphic/animation in the software helps in very clearly understanding the distillation process, distillation operating/working principle and the construction and operation of distillation columns.
Who Can Benefit:
Students as well as maintenance and engineering personnel who have not had formal training, will find that this computer based training program on the distillation process increases both their knowledge and confidence when performing maintenance. Those with previous training may find this program a good refresher and may learn some important information not covered in their original training.
The Distillation CBT program is also available in a "Hardware Lock" licensing method. Many users have requested that they be able to use the software on multiple computers, i.e. when working with the program on the office computer and on the home computer. This Hardware Lock method allows users to install software on as many computers as they like. They need only enter the key on which ever computer they are currently wanting to use the software on. This copyright method also works great for the class room environment.
Special Hardware Lock Bonus: For the hardware lock option, upon request, we will embed your company logo (replacing the BIN95 logo) in the compressor training software, both to give you a customized feel as well as for added protection of your new company software. (Please note URL of company logo in comment area when ordering or email your logo to us, if you would like to take advantage of this new feature.)
Email confirming order sent within 24 hours after purchase. If you ordered download version, email will contain download link and activation code. If you ordered one of the CD versions, a second email will be sent to confirm shipment.
Automated download system is powered by our preferred method of payment, secure Pay Pal. (After purchase, you receive a confirmation email.) If you prefer us to manually process your order or would like to mail or fax order in, please click CD and Book Order Form on our secure servers.
Distillation Course Table of Contents
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Vapor-liquid Equilibria and Distillation Process
- 2.1. Pressure – Temperature - Concentration Phase Diagram
- 2.2. Constant - Pressure Equilibria
- 2.3. Constant - Temperature Equilibria
- 2.4. Relative Volatility
- 2.5. Raoult's Law
- 2.6. Positive deviations from ideality – Min. Boiling Mixtures – Azeotropes
- 2.7. Negative deviations from ideality – Max. Boiling Mixtures – Azeotropes
- 2.8. Homogenous Azeotropes
- 2.9. Positive deviations from ideality - Heterogenous Azeotropes
- 2.10. Positive deviations from ideality - Insoluble Liquids
- 2.11. Multicomponent Systems
- 3. Distillation Process practices
- 3.1. Flash Distillation
- 3.2. Simple Distillation / Differential Distillation
- 3.3. Continuous Distillation with Rectification (Reflux Distillation)
- 3.4. Continuous Distillation with Rectification and Stripping – Fractional Distillation
- 3.5. Analysis of Fractionating Column - McCabe-Thiele method
- 3.5.1. Rectification Section
- 3.5.2. Stripping Section
- 3.5.3. Introduction of Feed
- 3.5.4. Construction of Operating Lines
- 3.5.5. Number of Stages and Trays
- 3.5.6. Total Reflux
- 3.5.7. Minimum Reflux Ratio
- 3.5.8. Optimum Reflux Ratio
- 3.5.9. Multiple feeds
- 3.6. Fractionation - Packed Towers
- 3.7. Fractionation – Multicomponent systems
- 3.8. Petroleum Refining
- 3.9. Vacuum distillation
- 3.10. Steam distillation
- 3.11. Destructive distillation
- 3.12. Azeotropic distillation
- 3.13. Extractive distillation
- 4.1. Shell
- 4.2.1. Distillation Tray Towers
- 18.104.22.168. Weir and Liquid depth
- 22.214.171.124. Flow arrangements
- 126.96.36.199. Tray Types
- 188.8.131.52.1. Bubble Cap Trays
- 184.108.40.206.2. Sieve Trays
- 220.127.116.11.3. Valve Trays
- 4.2.2. Distillation Packed Towers
- 18.104.22.168. Random Packing
- 22.214.171.124. Regular Packing
- 126.96.36.199. Packing supports
- 188.8.131.52. Liquid Distributors
- 184.108.40.206. Other Components
- 4.3. Reboiler
- 4.3.1. Jacketed vessel Reboiler
- 4.3.2. Built-in Reboiler
- 4.3.3. Kettle-type Reboiler
- 4.3.4. Thermosiphon Reboilers
4.2. Distillation Column Internals (Distillation Tower Internals)
- 4.4.1. Total Condenser
- 4.4.2. Partial Condenser
4. Fractionation equipment and operation
4.4. Condenser / Reflux Drum
4.5. Operation of Tray and Packed Towers
5. Conventional and Interactive Skill Tests with Evaluation
Email confirming order sent within 24 hours after purchase. If you ordered the downloaded version, an email will contain a download link and activation code. If you ordered a CD, an email will be sent to confirm shipment.
Automated download system is powered by our preferred method of payment, secure Pay Pal. (After purchase, you receive a confirmation email .) If you prefer us to manually process your order or would like to mail or fax order in, please click CD and Book Order Form on our secure servers.
Training Video Series (10 DVD Set w/
Please click here to contact us with your questions and comments.